We are pleased that you are interested interested in Discover SCUBA Lesson and Dive!
Your safety is our number one priority, satisfactory onsite completion of a medical questionnaire is required in order to participate in the Discover SCUBA Diving program. Before you join us please read the questions below carefully and entirely.
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attacks of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health, mental or psychological problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (Claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If you answer “YES” to any of the listed questions, please visit your physician and obtain a letter of consent to participate in this activity.You must provide this letter to your instructor or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to provide a letter of consent, you will not be able to participate and the 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
Please contact us on 441 236 3483 or email@example.com with any questions!