Explore Bermuda's beautiful waters with your very own Self-Drive 23' Pontoon Boat Rental! Private arrangements allow you to choose an itinerary based on your own interests and schedule. Our 23 foot, 10 passenger power boat can be arranged for half day, or full day rentals and come with the following features: Marine Head (Bathroom); Stereo system with iPod connection; Large cooler stocked with fresh ice; Full tank of gas with NO ADDITIONAL GAS CHARGES ON YOUR RENTAL!; Spacious deck to comfortably accommodate up to 10 passengers; Thick, clean and comfortable cushioned seating; Swivel mounted pedestal table; Half-canopy for shade; Sturdy swim ladder for ease getting in and out of the water; Map of the island with point of interest; Safety and communication equipment; Four Sets of snorkel gear (masks + snorkels); Swim noodles (flotation devices); Adult and Child life jackets available upon request at no additional charge. SAFETY AND ORIENTATION: Your premium boat rental comes with a thorough briefing on the features of the boat, docking procedures, safety and navigation of Bermuda's waters. You are provided with a two-way VHF radio and are only a short distance away should you need assistance. We are sure to make you feel as comfortable and as safe as possible to ensure you make the most of your time! You also have the option of hiring one of our knowledgeable and experienced guides to captain the boat for you, to take the stress out of your day on the water!
Cost: $400 for Half Day (4 Hours); $700 for Full Day (8 Hours) + $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee; **Rentals December - February special rate $300 Half Day, $600 Full Day** OPTIONAL EXTRAS (Please inquire with an agent to add extras to your rental): $40 Per Hour for Captain/Guide; $60 Each Way for Delivery/Pick Up Fee (Not applicable on rentals with captain hire); $15 Per Additional Snorkel Gear Set (Mask, Snorkel, Fins); $10 for Mask & Snorkel Only; $10 for Fins Only; $50 Per Sea-Doo Power Scooter ($15 Per Each Additional Battery)
Duration: 4 - 8 Hours
Operates: Year Round. Click 'Book Now' to view schedules
Check In: Island Tour Centre, Dockyard Watersports Centre; 30 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time (Unless alternative location has been arranged, per notes in the comments section of your E-Ticket)
Includes: 23 Foot 10 Passenger Self Drive Pontoon Boat Rental with No Additional Gas Charges; Cooler stocked with fresh ice; Four sets of masks/snorkels; Swim Noodles.
Excludes: Towels; Food; Drinks; Gratuities for the crew
Restrictions: Minimum 18 years to rent/drive; Any age to be a passenger; Some prior boat handling is expected, though you don't have to be a seasoned boatman; Boats MUST be returned on time, a $100 Late Fee will be applicable for each additional hour or part thereof; Half-Day Rentals in the middle of the day i.e. 10AM to 2PM will be charged the full day rate
- Any cancellations/rescheduling made prior to 24 hours of the scheduled program time are subject to a $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee
- Weekend/Public Holiday Rentals: Any cancellations within 48 Hours of scheduled rental time will be charged full price of scheduled program
- Weekday Rentals: Any cancellations within 24 Hours of scheduled rental time will be charged full price of scheduled program
- Guests that do not show up on time to check in for their reserved rental will be charged full price
- Weather Policy: In the event of unsafe weather, for your safety we do not allow guests to take our boats out, and a weather decision will be made no more than 2 Hours in advance of the start time. The decision to cancel the rental at a time sooner will result in the full amount of the rental being charged to the customer, unless mutually agreed.
To cancel or change a reservation, contact our central reservation office at (441) 236-1300. Please leave a message in the event of a recording, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Make a Reservation